Now that NaNoWriMo has come and gone, it is finally time to party!
Yay it is time for NaNoWriMo Philippines’ Thank Goodness It’s Over! Party! One more time with the details (even if it’s already in the image ):
BUT WHAT IF I DIDN’T REACH 50,000 WORDS?
It’s okay! Whatever your word count is as of 11:59:59PM November 30, we want you to be at the TGIO Party. Remember: this party is to celebrate YOU and the amazing feat you did — not only for those who reached 50,000 words, but especially to those who tried writing a novel this month.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE PARTY?
1. There will be speakers from the local publishing scene.
2. There will be raffles (pretty notebooks)
3. If you haven’t gotten your sticker yet, you will get them here. And you can also get more stickers if you already have one.
4. There will be awards.
5. You will meet other Pinoywrimos. (Best part, really)
AND SOME OTHER THINGS:
* If you have some writer-friendly prizes you want to donate for the raffle (ex: pens, notebooks), feel free to bring them! If you plan on donating books as prizes, please wrap them up in something pretty so we know it’s a donation, especially since we’re in a bookstore and we don’t want to confuse the things we have as prizes for books they’re selling. Please let me or Liana know about it so we can keep track of them (and thank you properly after).
* We’ll be serving some bookstore friendly snacks (you know, food that is good to be around books), and in the spirit of sharing and Christmas, you’re also welcome to bring food to share! Nothing too messy, please. Also, Libreria serves coffee.
* If you’re interested in reading an excerpt of your novel during the party, send us NaNoMail, quick!
That is all (for now). See you at the TGIO!